Crawford Broadcasting Company (CBC) General Contest/Sweepstakes Rules
Please note that individual contests may have additional or updated rules.
- No purchase or cash transaction necessary to enter contest.
- Void where prohibited by federal, State of CO or local laws. You Must be a legal resident of Colorado 18 years of age or older to participate in all contest on any CBC station unless specified otherwise. Social Media accounts age depend on that specific registration information.
- Winning households are ineligible to win another prize on the station for 30 days or for the duration of any contest, whichever occurs first.
- Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes, which may be payable due to receipt of prize.
- Participants may not use sophisticated telephone or computer equipment to win the contest. Winners who are found to have used such equipment will be disqualified.
- CBC reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. All prize award decisions are final. The decisions of CBC management are final. CBC may change rules at any time during contest. A Tie-break procedure will be announced before the contest. Contests outcomes could be set to have no-ties. Deadline for entries will be announced a head of time.
- Winners must agree to release and hold harmless CBC and its affiliates, agencies, advertisers, sponsors, licensees, and immediate families from claims, liabilities, or legal actions which may arise as a result of winning a prize in the contest.
- Employees, agencies, representatives, affiliates, and immediate families of CBC and any official contest/promotion participant, and employees of other radio stations licensed to communities in the Colorado or any CBC market are not eligible.
- Prizes may not be exchanged, substituted, transferred or redeemed for other prizes by winner. Prizes are non-transferable. Cash will not be awarded as a substitute for prize. Prize value is face value/retail value of item. One per family, per 30 days.
- To be eligible to win, each winner will be required to sign a release giving CBC permission to use his or her name, picture, portrait, likeness and voice for publicity purposes connected with this promotion without additional compensation. Winners will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and release as a condition of winning. Where applicable, tax forms must be completed.
- Winners must present a photo id (driver’s license, passport, etc) before prize will be distributed. All insurance costs are the responsibility of the winner.
- Prizes must be claimed at 2821 So. Parker Rd. Suite, Aurora, CO 80014. Office Hours for Prize pick up: Monday through Friday 10 am to 3 pm (excluding holidays). Winners have thirty (30) days to claim prize. Prizes will not be mailed unless approval is granted by management.
- Prizes not claimed in 30 thirty days will be forfeited by winner.
- By entering, entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify CBC and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees and agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation, or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
- CBC is not responsible in the event of any technical difficulties with any equipment, including telephone equipment or Social Media during any and all contests.
- CBC is not responsible for any events beyond their control (acts of God, cancelled concert, artist or performer non-appearance, etc).
- Contest rules may vary with individual contests. All decisions of CBC are final. By participating in any contest on any CBC station, constitutes acknowledgement by you to abide by all contest rules stated of the decisions of CBC.
- For a list of prizewinners for any particular contest, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Contest Winners/Social Media Director” ATTN [INSERT NAME OF CONTEST HERE], CBC Promotions, 2821 So. Parker Rd. Suite #1205 Aurora, CO 80014.